Viva Superstars mobile applications are used daily by thousands of people to connect with their passions. However, we want to reach wider audiences for our top-quality products and to accomplish it we need your help. We are looking for a creative, enthusiastic, and skilled Digital Marketing Trainee to help us reach wider audiences and drive more customers to our clients' websites and social media pages.
Note: Please apply to this job if and ONLY IF you comply with ALL the requirements below.
- Plan and coordinate digital marketing campaigns for the company and its clients.
- Create and review texts based on SEO best practices.
- Collaborate closely with our marketing, sales, design, and engineering teams.
- Provide support to the marketing manager and collaborate in brand awareness campaigns and marketing efforts.
- Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns, including SEO/SEM, newsletters, social media and Google advertising.
- Measure and report performance of digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, optimize budgets and performance based on the insights.
- Candidates must be able to comply with IEFP internship requirements (https://bit.ly/2Y4nvvc, in Portuguese).
- BS or MS in Marketing, Communication Sciences, journalism or in other marketing/communication-related areas, and relevant professional experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Portuguese and English.
- Expertise in Digital Marketing and SEO.
- Knowledge of social media platforms, WordPress, MailChimp, Google Analytics and Google Ads.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Positive and enthusiastic character.
- Motivated self-starter.
- Love to plan products that take an important part in people's lives.
Caparica (Lisbon Area), Portugal.
Please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com.